Cockroaches are primitive insects whose origin extends to at least 300 million years ago and are thought to have originated in the tropical and sub tropical areas of Africa.The advent of travel and international trade has brought about the spread of cockroaches to most countries in the world. Cockroaches are thought to have originated in the tropical and sub tropical areas of Africa. Cockroaches are the living dinosaurs of the insect world. And their ability to survive surpasses all other creatures on earth.
A customer who sees a cockroach in your premises will tell ten people about it!
Although worldwide there are over 3,000 species of cockroaches, only half a dozen have attained the status of pest species & inhabit decaying plant material, dark damp areas such as caves, and beneath the bark of rotting trees.
The goal of Integrated Cockroach Management is to prevent or reduce problems caused by cockroaches using all appropriate methods in a highly professional & safe manner.
The treatment will be carried out by applying a residual insecticide to all infested areas, breeding spots and entry points to control the cockroach infestation & prevent cross infestation to the premises. A special Gel Treatment will be carried out to control cockroaches in highly sensitive areas such as the pantry & kitchen areas according to HACCP & ISO 22000 requirements.
- The world’s largest roach (which lives in South America) is six inches long with a one foot wingspan
- Some female cockroaches mate once and are pregnant for the rest of their lives (bummer)
- A cockroach can live a week without its head. The roach only dies because without a mouth, it can not drink water and dies of thirst.
- Cockroaches can run up to three miles in an hour. (Hey, it is no marathon, but it is not bad.)
- Cockroaches can live without food for a month, but will only survive a week without water
- Cockroaches can climb walls because they are equipped with a set of little claws on their feet designed for that very purpose
- Crushed cockroaches can be applied to a stinging wound to help relieve the pain.
In India there are three common species of cockroaches